Beef & Cheddar Cheese Ball Made With Beef Brisket | Carnivore Style
Nothing beats Retro Party Foods like this Beef & Cheddar Cheese Ball appetizer!
I've put a modern twist on the classic cheese ball recipe that's been in my life since the 70s (mom and her friends always made these for parties and gatherings). I always thought it was the coolest party food. And decided to modernize it a bit for you folks.
This Beef and Cheddar Cheese ball is made with the traditional cream cheese and cheddar combination and then I changed things up by adding in Carnivore Crisps Beef Brisket into the cheese mixture, and then coated in Beef Flour and chopped Beef Top Sirloin Crisps. Serve with low carb crackers, cut up vegetables or Chicken Crisps. Making a protein packed and delicious appetizer for your next party, gathering, or tailgate! Serve this beef cheddar cheese ball made with beef brisket at your next gathering. I guarantee everyone will love it!
Beef & Cheddar Cheese Ball Made With Beef Brisket
16 oz. plain cream cheese, room temperature
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 oz. Carnivore Crisps Beef Brisket, chopped
1/4 cup Carnivore Crisps Beef Flour
1/4 cup finely chopped Carnivore Crisps Beef Top Sirloin
1. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and chopped beef brisket until smooth.
2. Form the cheese mixture into a ball.
3. Roll the cheese ball in the beef flour, then roll in the chopped sirloin crisps.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap, and place in fridge for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve with Chicken Crisps!
Bring to your next party and enjoy!!! I guarantee everyone will LOVE this!