Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms | Low Carb | Keto
Updated: Feb 1, 2019
Do you love pizza? Do you love mushrooms? Then these Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are for you! When trying to make healthier choices, these stuffed mushrooms will satisfy any pizza craving. They are quick and simple to make. Serve as an appetizer, side dish, lunch, or snack.
Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
1 pkg of button mushrooms (about 12 mushrooms)
1/4 cup low carb pizza sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mini pepperoni for toppings
1. Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
2. Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
3. Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
4. Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Arrange the mushrooms in the baking dish. Season with salt & fresh ground black pepper.
6. Fill each mushroom with 1 to 2 tsp of low carb pizza sauce. Top each mushroom with 1 to 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese and 2 or 3 mini pepperoni slices.
7. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese melts.