Chocolate Nut & Coconut Clusters: Low Carb | Keto | Sugar Free
Updated: Jul 28, 2020
These sugar-free, low carb chocolate nut & coconut clusters are a super easy treat that you can whip up in no time. All you need are sugar-free chocolate chips, nuts, coconut oil, and coconut. For the nut candy clusters, you can use your favorite nuts. Almonds, pecans, hazelnuts and peanuts are lower in carbohydrates, cashews are a bit higher in carbs but boy they are good smothered in chocolate. For you coconut lovers, toast the coconut flakes to give extra flavor and depth to these candies.
Chocolate Candy Nut & Coconut Clusters | Low Carb |Keto | Sugar Free
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
6 ounces Nuts (Peanuts Almonds, Cashews, etc.)
3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut, toasted
12 mini baking / candy liners
To toast coconut for Coconut nut Clusters:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Spread coconut flakes on a baking sheet in a thin layer and bake in preheated oven.
To Make Clusters:
1. In a double boiler, Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Note: you can use milk or dark chocolate chips, or a combination of both.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in Nuts or Coconut.
4. Using a spoon, drop by tablespoonful into candy wrappers or drop by spoonful onto parchment lined pan.
5. Let set to harden (can put in refrigerator to harden faster).
6. Remove from parchment paper.
7. Store in air tight containers in the refrigerator.