Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake | Lowcarb | Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free
Looking for a delicious Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake? I've got you covered! This cake is simple to make using my favorite lowcarb chocolate cake mix from Kawaii Treats and Eats. The crumb is perfect - moist, light and fluffy, no gritty or eggy taste. Layer and frost this cake with my 3-Ingredient Fudge Frosting and you will be in heaven! It's the ultimate chocolate dessert. This chocolate fudge cake recipe comes together quickly and everyone will love it! I feel this decadent chocolate cake is the only recipe you need. And it's lowcarb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and nut-free (not nut flours here). You can adapt to any pan size, or even make cupcakes.
Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake | Lowcarb | Gluten-Free | Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake:
2 pkgs Kawaii Treats and Eats Nut-Free Chocolate Cake Mix (Use Discount Code: DEB10)
4 eggs, 2 stick butter, and 2 tsp vanilla Note: for single layer cake or cupcakes, you can make with 1 pkg cake mix, 2 eggs, 1 stick butter, 1 tsp vanilla.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 2 9-inch cake pans with parchment paper.
3. Make cake according to package directions. Divide the cake batter evenly between the pans. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Let cool completely. Frost with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
Chocolate Fudge Frosting:
7 oz. ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips (Use Discount Code: DEBBIE10)
8 oz. butter
1 Tbsp. dark chocolate cocoa powder
1. On medium-low heat melt together the chocolate chips, butter, and cocoa powder. Keep stirring until completed melted.
2. Transfer into a bowl.
3. Place in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours or until the chocolate mixture has hardened.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
5. With an electric hand mixer, mix on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix until light and fluffy.