Chocolate Olive Oil Cake | Keto | Low Carb | Gluten-Free
Updated: Jun 4
This rustic Chocolate Olive Oil cake combines a nutty olive oil, almond flour, and dark chocolate creating a flavorful moist cake that is sure to wow you! Olive oil contributes to a ridiculously moist cake that only improves as it sits. The nutty flavor of California Olive Ranch Keto Blend Walnut Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil compliments the chocolate in this irresistible cake. It's a moist, and tender cake that keto eaters and others will love. This cake is sophisticated, yet easy to make.
It is important when baking with olive oil that you use one that is delicious in taste and is good quality! This keto blend is a must try. It's high in good fats, antioxidants, and vitamins making this a prefect dessert for those following a keto diet.
Head over to California Olive Ranch and order yourself their keto blend olive oils. Right now they are offering free shipping when you order a case of 6 bottles.
Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
Ingredients: 2/3 cup California Olive Ranch Keto Walnut Oli Olive Oil blend
6 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder, sifted
1 teaspoon espresso powder
1/2 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups fine ground almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions: 1. Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray then line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sifted cocoa powder and espresso powder with boiling water. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture. And set aside to cool.
5. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well.
6. In another bowl combine sweetener with eggs and whisk until smooth. Now gradually pour the olive oil in a steady stream while whisking until thick and emulsified.
7. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture into the olive oil mixture.
8. Combine the chocolate batter with the almond flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
9. Pour batter into prepared springform pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until sides set and a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs clinging to it.
10. Leave in pan to cool. Nutritional Information: Serves 12 Calories 210.3 Total Fat 20.6 g Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g Dietary Fiber 2.4 g Net Carbs 2.2 g Sugars 0.6 g Protein 5.1 g