Heart-Shaped Rice Crispy Treats - Keto | Low Carb | Sugar-Free
These Heart-Shaped Rice Crispy Heart-Shaped Treats are perfect to share with those you love, including yourself! Rice crispy treats are one my favorite desserts since childhood. And now these rice crispy treats can be made keto/lowcarb friendly with High Key Snacks Frosted Protein Cereal, butter, and sugar-free marshmallows! For these heart-shaped treats I used Lanouba Sugar-Free Marshmallows because they are gooey and delicious just like regular marshmallows, plus they add a hint of pink to the treats when you make them. The idea is simple on how to make these: You make the rice crispy treat batter and press into a pan (or on a cookie sheet), then cut out heart shapes with a cookie cutter and sprinkle hot-pink colored sweetener. These are sooooo good!!! Make these cheerful, fun, ooey gooey heart shape rice crispy treats for your favorite loved ones. They would are prefect for Valentine's day or any day you want to share some love and deliciousness.
Heart-Shaped Rice Crispy Treats | Keto | Low Carb| Sugar-Free
Rice Crispy Treats Ingredients: 1 box of High Key Snacks Frosted Protein Cereal
1 1/2 bags of Lanouba Sugar Free Marshmallows (or 2 bags for extra gooey)
2 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract Directions:
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a small a 5 quart pot, add the butter and heat until melted.
3. Add in the marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly until the marshmallows melt.
4. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla. And add in the whole box of cereal. Gently fold mixture until evenly coated.
5. Place the cereal mixture into the lined parchment paper and shape it into the pan by pressing it down with a spatula or another sheet of parchment paper. 6. With a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut shapes with. 7. Sprinkle with Hot-Pink Sprinkles/Sweetener. Colored Sugar-Free Sprinkles
2 Tablespoons granular Swerve sweetener (or other sweeteners: Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, or Z Sweet Sweetener)
1 to 2 drops of liquid food coloring (I used McCormick neon pink)
Directions: 1. Place the granular sweetener into a plastic container or glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Place one drop of the food coloring onto the sweetener, close the lid, and shake vigorously for about 1 minute. Adjust color with additional food coloring and repeat if the color is too light. 2. Spread in a thin layer on a baking sheet or plate, and break up any large lumps. Allow to dry thoroughly, about 15 to 20 minutes. Sift or press through sieve to return sweetener to its original texture, if needed.
Nutritional Information: coming ...