Instant Pot Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes |Low Carb | Keto | Sugar-Free
Updated: Feb 9, 2020
Love is in the air. Make these Instant Pot Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes to share with your sweetheart. Or treat your family and friends with this delightful dessert. This recipe makes three mini cheesecakes, so there is plenty to share with loved ones. Cheesecake is the one dessert that I have found to be very easy to transform into being a a perfect low carb treat. I use my traditional cheesecake recipe and just substitute the sugar with your favorite sweetener. Such as Swerve, Monkfruit, Allulose, etc. Instant Pots are the rage right now. So of course I recently purchased one and have been experimenting with a variety of recipes. I've read in many places that cooking an cheesecake in the instant pot makes the best, creamiest cheesecake. Well, it's true! And it only takes 6 minutes (cook time).
Don't fret, if you don't have an instant pot it's okay, I've given you oven-baked instructions as well. We don't want you to be without.
Instant Pot Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes | Low Carb | Keto
12 oz. Cream Cheese, full fat (softened, room temperature)
1/3 C. Sour Cream
2 Large Eggs
1 Tsp. Vanilla
3 Mini Springform Pans (each measuring 4in by 1 3/4in)
1. Line each mini springform pan with foil so that the foil goes up the sides of each pan.
2. With a mixer, cream the softened cream cheese, add Swerve/sweetener, mix well.
3. Add in sour cream and vanilla and mix for one minute.
4. Add eggs and hand mix with a spatula. Be careful to not over mix.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter into the springform pans evenly. Cover each with foil.
6. Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
7. Put the trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot. Two of the springform pans should fit on the bottom of the Instant Pot. You can lay another trivet on top of the two springform pans and put the last springform pan on top. If you don't have an extra trivet you can cook in two batches (that's what I had to do).
8. Lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Program your Instant Pot to cook for 6 minutes. When six minutes have passed, turn the pressure cooker off and let it sit for 10 minutes. After ten minutes do a pressure release and take the springform pans out of the pressure cooker. The outer edge of the cheesecake should be firm, while the center will be just slightly jiggly.
9. Let cheesecakes cool on a wire rack until cooled.
10 .Once the cheesecake is completely cool, place the cheesecake in the fridge. It will set up and become firm. Note: I cover each pan with a paper towel and foil before putting in the fridge (this helps from condensation building up on top of the cheesecake).
11. Serve plain, or top with your favorite topping. I suggest you try out my Raspberry Dessert Topping (below).
Oven method: Preheat oven to 350°. Follow recipe, but skip step 6 through 8. Instead, place springform pans in the oven. Bake for 22 minutes until the edges are lightly golden and the middle still has a wiggle to it. Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecakes in with the door closed for a half hour. Proceed with steps 9 through 11 of recipe.
Raspberry Dessert Topping:
1 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
2 -3 tsp Swerve Sweetener (or your favorite artificial sweetener)
1/2 tsp Water
pinch of Xanthan Gum, optional
Slightly mash berries in a heavy bottom sauce pan. Simmer all ingredients over low heat for 5-10 minutes. For a thicker sauce, add xanthan gum.
Nutritional Information per 1 Mini Cheesecake: Calories 519.3 Total Fat 47.9 g Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g Dietary Fiber 2.8 g Protein 14.0g Net Carbs 8.9g Nutritional Information per 1/2 Mini Cheesecake: Calories 259.7 Total Fat 23.9 g Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g Dietary Fiber 1.4 g Protein 7.0 g Net Carbs 4.5g