Mini Reuben Cups | Low Carb | Keto
Updated: Mar 16, 2019
These Mini Low Carb Reuben Cups are a prefect start to your St. Patrick's Day Celebration. All of the flavors of a classic Reuben sandwich have been combined to fit into these bite size appetizers. Just a few simple ingredients are needed to make these mini open face sandwich cups. They are made with Corned Beef sliced from the deli (or leftover), melted Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut, and caraway seeds. Serve with a low carb Thousand Island dressing made from sugar-free ketchup and mayonnaise. You and your guests will surely enjoy these delectable Mini Reuben Cups.
Low Carb Mini Reuben Cups
Note: These measurements are approximate for 12 mini muffin cups
4 Low Carb soft flour tortillas (such as Mission™ Carb Balance Tortillas
4 oz. Deli Corned Beef, cut into small bite size pieces
1/4 cup Sauerkraut, drained well
4 oz. Swiss Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a mini muffin pan by spraying with olive oil.
3. With a 3 inch round cookie cutter cut 3 circles from each low carb soft flour tortilla.
4. Place the rounds in a mini muffin pan and push down to make little cups.
5. In each muffin cup, place approx 1 tsp of chopped corned beef, 1/2 tsp sauerkraut, 1/2 tsp (or more) shredded Swiss cheese, then top with caraway seeds.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and cups turn lightly brown.
Enjoy & Happy St. Patrick's Day!