Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf | Lowcarb | Keto
This buffalo chicken meatloaf is a high protein, low-carb meatloaf, a lighter comfort food made healthy using ground chicken. It's packed with flavor, giving all the chicken wings vibes and easy to make. It will be a new family favorite - I guarantee! And this is super budget friendly - as you will feed your family for dinner and have leftovers for lunch! This meatloaf won't disappoint! Why? It is seasoned generously. The ground chicken is mixed with a host of goodies like hot sauce, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese, onion, celery, and is topped with a delicious hot sauce mixture, making a moist delicious meatloaf. To make this buffalo chicken meatloaf extra special, I serve with a drizzle of a warm gorgonzola sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf | Lowcarb | Keto Servings: 8 Prepping Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Ingredients: 2 lbs ground chicken
1/4 cup white onion, diced
1/3 cup celery, diced
1/4 cup almond flour
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried parsley
1 large egg, beaten
½ cup Franks Redhot Sauce
½ cup ranch salad dressing (or blue cheese dressing) Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, gently mix together ground chicken, onion, celery, almond flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, dried parsley.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the hot sauce and ranch dressing. Reserve 1/4 cup of hot sauce mixture for glazing the top of the meatloaf.
4. Pour the hot sauce mixture into the chicken mixture. Add the beaten egg. Mix everything gently with hands.
5. Shape the meatloaf and place onto prepared baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Brush the remaining hot sauce mixture over the top the of the meatloaf.
7. Place the meatloaf into the oven and cook for 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
8. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT RECIPE:
Debbie Makes Lowcarb Delicious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.