Pink Hibiscus Iced Tea
Updated: May 1
Refreshing Iced Tea is a must for me all year around. But even more so when the warmer weather hits. I love experimenting with different flavors. One of my favorites is hibiscus (or passion) pink iced tea. I brew my tea in my Capresso Ice Tea maker using passion/hibiscus flavored tea bags, water, ice, and sweetener. Simply place the tea bags in the basket of the brewer, fill up the glass pitcher with ice, sweetener, brew, and in minutes you have ice cold pink tea!
Serve the tea right in the glass pitcher along with half and half or cream to make that nice dreamy pink tea.
Cook's Tip: By adding in the sweetener right into the pitcher, it will dissolve as the tea drips into the pitcher.
Pink Hibiscus Iced Tea:
7 bags hibiscus flavored tea (any hibiscus herbal tea)
1/4 cup sweetener (monkfruit for sugar-free, agave, etc.)
4 to 5 cups water
Capresso Iced Tea Maker
1. Place tea bags in the brew basket (I remove the string and tags from the bags).
2. Fill the water reservoir of the Ice Teak Maker with 4 to 5 cups water.
3. Add ice cubes to the glass pitcher - filled up to the ice line.
4. Add in sweetener.
5. Set the strength to your liking. I like mine set to the strongest setting.
6. Press start. Brewing takes about 5 minutes.
7. Pour iced tea to your glass leaving room, stir in cream or half and half. Optional add-ins: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mint.
#1stincoffeepartner #sponsored #ad #icedtea #pinktea